Yesterday I found out that my favorite team has released yet another Jailbreak for iOS, this time for the series 7. This jailbreak is fully compatible with all Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch devices and works with versions from 7.0 to 7.0.4. Also, I would like to mention that this is untethered ONE Click jailbreak that is done within minutes, so good work evasi0n!
|box.com||Mac OS X||SHA1: 6b22e1d94988a76244d08a5592576f61a0cb5ffb|
|Mega.co.nz||Mac OS X||SHA1: 6b22e1d94988a76244d08a5592576f61a0cb5ffb|
Official requirements from evaison site:
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important! Read me!
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
- Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.4. with iTunes first.
- Warning! Many Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. Please always backup your phone before installing new tweaks from Cydia as your iPhone could be stuck in the boot process. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.